16 Jun Ultimate Automotive Dealer Marketing Tips to Increase Traffic
Automotive dealer marketing is the key to increasing leads and conversions. If you don’t increase your web and foot traffic, it becomes impossible to sell more cars. However, with the right automotive marketing strategies in place, you are sure to succeed.
Unless you are an automotive marketing agency, you might not know how to best tackle this challenge. On the other hand, you don’t need to be employed at one of the best automotive digital marketing agencies. You can still pull ahead of your competition with simple tips. We can teach you car dealership marketing tactics to implement today.
To help you increase sales, we’ve put together the five best car dealership marketing strategies.
1. Connect With Your Fans on Social Media
Automotive social media cannot be overlooked. Social media is set to influence nearly 40 percent of car purchases. If you don’t currently have social media pages, you are missing out. These platforms provide simple automotive marketing solutions. As a result, you connect with your target audience faster than ever before.
With social media, it’s easy to do the following.
- Promote content
- Increase web traffic
- Educate your audience
- Connect with customers
- Build relationships
- Reach new customers
- Respond to requests and questions
- Build trustworthiness
Thankfully, there are many social media channels to promote your brand. Choose from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest to gain a following from a variety of audiences.
2. Automotive Dealer Marketing Through E-Mail
E-mail marketing also allows you to increase website traffic without a lot of effort. However, you can’t just send out random e-mails and expect to have success with your automotive marketing.
Here are a few simple tips to follow.
- Collect e-mails everywhere you can. While you want to have opt-in pages on the website, don’t neglect the value of face-to-face conversations as well. Plus, you should focus on building loyalty programs, promotional events and service counter questionnaires to gain more e-mail addresses.
- Personally address your audience. If you customize the message, you will receive a higher conversion rate. Your customers want to know that they matter to you.
- Make it easy to share. If you want your audience to share the e-mail with friends, you need to make it easy for them. Add buttons to the e-mail to allow social media sharing.
3. Use Quora
Quora is a powerful online tool that allows you to build your brand and increase traffic. This question-and-answer website now boasts of more than 100 million monthly visitors. Consequently, all you need to do is invest some time answering questions on the platform. Here are some steps to follow.
- Search for relevant automotive questions you can answer.
- Curate an in-depth, informative answer with a link back to your website content.
- Add images to enhance your post.
While using Quora in itself won’t increase your local traffic, it will help to drive more website visitors. As a result, this helps you show up in local search results. As part of any SEO for car dealers strategy, you want to implement more Quora posting.
4. Automotive Dealer Marketing Through Guest Blogging
Guest blogging is a dealership marketing tactic that boosts your brand awareness. Find local businesses that you can provide valuable content for. An example would be a local insurance agent or a car wash. If you offer to write a unique article about car repair or purchasing a vehicle for their site, you gain more exposure.
You might also consider partnering with some local influencers that will allow you to write a post. Not only does this allow you to build relationships, but it also boosts your SEO ranking by increasing your online authority.
Here are a few tips to follow while guest blogging.
- Search for local websites that will have the audience you are looking for. As an example, if you sell minivans, you want to target local moms.
- Make sure the site allows you to link back to your website in the post.
- Create unique and quality content that is engaging.
5. Car Dealer Marketing Through Online Ads
When you plan out your automotive digital marketing strategy, don’t neglect online ads. With the variety of ads available to you, there are plenty of options to choose from. Consider these top platforms.
- Facebook local awareness ads: Quickly find customers in your local neighborhood by targeting those closest to you.
- Facebook offer claims ads: Increase traffic with a special deal or incentive promoted to your target audience.
- Pay per click ads (PPC): Make sure these ads are geo-targeted to your local area to increase foot traffic and sales.
To figure out what platforms are right for you, it’s helpful to employ a quality automotive digital marketing agency. With the experience these firms offer, you won’t have to perform trial and error testing to get the best ROI.
Automotive Marketing Services Increase Traffic
While our tips above are easy to implement, you might find yourself with a lack of time or staff to get the job done. It’s also difficult for those outside of the advertising industry to follow all of the automotive marketing trends. However, we understand this struggle.
At AimLogic, we focus solely on automotive dealer marketing. Unlike traditional advertising companies, we only work with car dealerships. As a result, we have the advantage and can focus on the latest industry trends. While there are automotive marketing companies out there, few of them offer the diverse solutions that we provide.
We don’t simply roll out the same solutions for every car dealership and hope it works. Instead, we listen to the needs of our clients to devise a curated plan that gets results. When you contact AimLogic, we provide you with a consultation that addresses your concerns. Through listening to your goals and hopes, we can determine what option will provide the results you are looking for.
You can take chances with your dealer marketing. However, we advise you to trust professionals. Contact us today for your consultation.